Thank you for considering Construx Co to be a mutual and trusted partner.
Before you begin the Pre-qualification form be aware it is lengthy. You may want to prepare before you begin. Below is a list of the types of questions you will be asked.
- Basic company and contact info.
- Type of work performed.
- Work volume for up to five previous years.
- Workmen’s compensation and bonding info.
- Details on five recent, current or noteworthy projects.
- Workforce and certification info (small, woman, minority business, etc.)
- Reference info from a bank, vendor, and professional.
Note that none of the form fields are required. We can’t anticipate which questions you will choose to complete. But the completeness of your submission will be considered.
Primary Contact Info
Type of work performed
Be specific on trades and scopes typically performed.
- Annual Work Volume for the last five (5) years (Dollar amount per year)
Workmen's Compensation and Bonding Information
- What is your Workmen's Compensation Experience Modification Rate (EMR) for the last three (3) years?
Allowed file types: .doc .docx .xls .xlsx .pdf
Please list three (3) projects
Chose recently completed, current, or noteworthy projects.
Workforce and Certifications